1. General provisions This personal data processing policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ of 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data Law) and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data taken by IP Pletnev Roman Aleksandrovich (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1.1. The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of its personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
1.2. This Operator's policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://akm-tunnels.com.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy 2.1. Automated processing of personal data – processing of personal data using computer technology.
2.2. Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify personal data).
2.3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address https://akm-tunnels.com.
2.4. Personal data information system — a set of personal data contained in databases, and information technologies and technical means that ensure their processing.
2.5. Depersonalization of personal data — actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine, without the use of additional information, the identity of personal data to a specific User or other subject of personal data.
2.6. Processing of personal data – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
2.7. Operator – a state body, a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual who independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data.
2.8. Personal data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website https://akm-tunnels.com.
2.9. Personal data allowed by the subject of personal data for distribution - personal data, access to which is granted to an unlimited number of persons by the subject of personal data by giving consent to the processing of personal data allowed by the subject of personal data for distribution in accordance with the procedure provided for by the Law on Personal Data (hereinafter - personal data allowed for distribution).
2.10. User – any visitor to the website https://akm-tunnels.com.
2.11. Provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons.
2.12. Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosing personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarizing an unlimited number of persons with personal data, including the publication of personal data in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way.
2.13. Cross-border transfer of personal data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity.
2.14. Destruction of personal data – any actions as a result of which personal data is permanently destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. Basic rights and obligations of the Operator 3.1. The Operator has the right to:
- receive reliable information and / or documents containing personal data from the personal data subject;
– if the subject of personal data withdraws consent to the processing of personal data, the Operator has the right to continue processing personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data, if there are grounds specified in the Law on Personal Data;
- independently determine the composition and list of measures necessary and sufficient to ensure the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by the Law on Personal Data and regulatory legal acts adopted in accordance with it, unless otherwise provided by the Law on Personal Data or other federal laws.
3.2. The Operator must:
- provide the subject of personal data, at his request, with information concerning the processing of his personal data;
- organize the processing of personal data in accordance with the procedure established by the current legislation of the Russian Federation;
- respond to requests and requests from personal data subjects and their legal representatives in accordance with the requirements of the Law on Personal Data;
- inform the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects at the request of this body of the necessary information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such a request;
- publish or otherwise provide unrestricted access to this Policy regarding the processing of personal data;
- take legal, organizational and technical measures to protect personal data from unauthorized or accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, provision, distribution of personal data, as well as from other illegal actions in relation to personal data;
- stop the transfer (distribution, provision, access) of personal data, stop processing and destroy personal data in the manner and in the cases provided for by the Law on Personal Data;
– perform other duties provided for by the Law on Personal Data.
4. Basic rights and obligations of personal data subjects 4.1. Personal data subjects have the right to:
- receive information concerning the processing of their personal data, except in cases provided for by federal laws. The information is provided to the personal data subject by the Operator in an accessible form, and it should not contain personal data related to other personal data subjects, except in cases where there are legal grounds for the disclosure of such personal data. The list of information and the procedure for obtaining it is established by the Law on Personal Data;
- require the operator to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data is incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, as well as to take measures provided for by law to protect their rights;
- to set a condition of prior consent when processing personal data for the purpose of promoting goods, works and services on the market;
- to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
- appeal to the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects or in court against the illegal actions or inaction of the Operator in the processing of his personal data;
- to exercise other rights provided for by the legislation of the Russian Federation.
4.2. Personal data subjects are obliged to:
- provide the Operator with reliable data about themselves;
- inform the Operator about the clarification (update, change) of their personal data.
4.3. Persons who have provided the Operator with false information about themselves or information about another personal data subject without the latter's consent are liable in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation.
5. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User 5.1. Last name, first name, patronymic.
5.2. Email address.
5.3. Phone numbers.
5.4. Also on site is the collection and processing of anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric and Google Analytics and others).
5.5. The above data, hereinafter referred to as the Policy, is united by the general concept of Personal Data.
5.6.The Operator does not process special categories of personal data related to race, nationality, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs, or intimate life.
5.7. Processing of personal data allowed for distribution, from among the special categories of personal data specified in Part 1 of Article 10 of the Law on Personal Data, is allowed if the prohibitions and conditions provided for in Article 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data are met.
5.8. The User's consent to the processing of personal data allowed for distribution is issued separately from other consents to the processing of his personal data. At the same time, the conditions provided for, in particular, by Article 10.1 of the Law on Personal Data are observed. The requirements for the content of such consent are established by the authorized body for the protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
5.8.1 The User provides the Operator directly with consent to the processing of personal data allowed for distribution.